[GRASS-dev] failure to compile v.class on Mac OS X

Michael Barton michael.barton at asu.edu
Sun Feb 24 12:07:18 EST 2008

I just tried to compile GRASS from SVN trunk. v.class didn't compile,
so I went to the v.class folder and ran make from there. Here is the
error.

Did I miss a step or does something need to be changed in v.class?

Michael

Errors in:
/Users/cmbarton/grass_dev/grass_src/gui/wxpython/vdigit
/Users/cmbarton/grass_dev/grass_src/vector/v.class
--
In case of errors please change into the directory with error and run
'make'.
If you get multiple errors, you need to deal with them in the order they
appear in the error log. If you get an error building a library, you
will
also get errors from anything which uses the library.
--
Finished compilation: Sun Feb 24 09:53:30 MST 2008
make: *** [default] Error 1

Director of Graduate Studies
Center for Social Dynamics & Complexity
Arizona State University