[GRASS-dev] Manpage HTML markup consistency

Patton, Eric epatton at nrcan.gc.ca
Tue Feb 26 11:56:12 EST 2008

Glynn mentioned DocBook as a possible future doc format...what about XML? Are there
any advantages to ever using that format, or is it pretty much the same as using HTML?

If we ever wanted to move to XML, or at least make it easier to migrate to it, all html
tags would have to be lowercased, as I believe XML expects it. I've written a small sed
script to do this already, but I didn't want to modify all 300+ docs and do a massive
svn commit if there's no point.

~ Eric.