[GRASS-dev] R: GEOS, PostgreSQL and SQLite: needed in GDAL?

cmh cmh999 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 27 03:47:13 EST 2008

Hi,
I seem to have a problem with grass which seems to be connected to this
topic:

I can use sqlite (v.connect and also operations with the sqlite.db work
fine) as well as r.in.gdal functions, v.db.execute and most other gras
functions.

But with all of these functions I get an error message saying "command not
found":
db.in.ogr
v.db.join

At the moment I am trying to join a .csv table to an existing vector
attribute table and don't get there.
do you know what's wrong?

Regards,
Matthias