[GRASS-dev] new procedures library for TclTk GUI

Michael Barton michael.barton at asu.edu
Thu Jan 10 00:18:24 EST 2008

Since a bunch of modules were inadvertently changed in the svn to use
a (non-existent) procedures library, I've gone ahead and created this
library. It has a common error procedure, a procedure for open and
save file dialogs, rgb to hex color translation, and vector element
type. All relevant modules have been updated to use this library.

Ironically, the issue that prompted this change--trying to launch
Help System and getting multiple instances of the GIS Manager--is
still a problem. Because there is some ambiguity over whether this is
or is not useful, I'll leave it in the menu and look into it further
when I have a chance.

Michael

Director of Graduate Studies
Center for Social Dynamics & Complexity