[GRASS-dev] GRASS Drupal web site

Michael Barton michael.barton at asu.edu
Wed Jan 16 12:20:36 EST 2008

Wolf,

Where is the test site so I can take a look at it?

Note, I changed this thread name to something that is more descriptive
of what it is.

Michael
Michael Barton, Professor
Professor of Anthropology
Director of Graduate Studies
School of Human Diversity & Social Change
Center for Social Dynamics & Complexity
Arizona State University
Tempe, AZ  85287-2402
USA