[GRASS-dev] Importing/Exporting Vis5D standar files

Miriam España mespana at ugr.es
Fri Jan 25 06:16:51 EST 2008

Dear GRASS devs,

Thanks so much for all your help in the user's forums in the topic
"Reprojection from LLC to UTM (various zones)", so many time ago, also
for sending location examples created with r3.out.v5d/r3.in.v5d.

It  led me to discover the problem and I knew Nviz's issues ... I was
focused in the wrong place. The problem is in the way that r3.in.v5d
reads the data stored in the vis5D file, in a standar form,  that is to
say, now I can import, for example,  a vis5d  example file distributed
with the program, like  hole.v5d.

I correct the function and  also I've been working on making directly
the correct region settings from the v5d file, depending about the
projection used on the file.

If this is interesting for you (I know Vis5D is dead software really),
I'm very glad to help the comunnity in the way I can do it.

Greetings,

Miriam

-------
<>
<>   Miriam España Acebal
<>   Ingeniera en Informatica / Computer Science Engineer
<>   Departamento de Lenguajes y Sistemas Informaticos / Software
Engineering Department
<>   G. I. Informatica Grafica / Computer Graphics Research Group
<>   Universidad de Granada / University of Granada
<>   España / Spain
<>   mespana at ugr.es
<>   Tel./ Ph.: +34 958 24 05 80
<>