[GRASS-dev] Re: [GRASS-SVN] r31940 - grass/trunk/scripts/v.in.geonames

Hamish hamish_b at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 1 20:54:45 EDT 2008

> > Author: glynn
> > Date: 2008-07-01 17:52:49 -0400 (Tue, 01 Jul 2008)
> > New Revision: 31940
> >
> > Modified:
> >   grass/trunk/scripts/v.in.geonames/
> > Log:
> > Set svn:ignore property

MN:
> could someone please add the *full* command sequence
> to SUBMITTING? I don't get how to define which
> attribute and I am too lazy to plough through the SVN book...

some here:
  http://trac.osgeo.org/grass/wiki/HowToSVN#Fileproperties

I am not so sure about if setting native newlines is a good idea. (for code)

hey I was thinking, perhaps it is time to retire the ban on $Id$. SVN gives us unique rev numbers even among -addons, -web, branches, and trunk, so the prior reasoning no longer applies.

Hamish