[GRASS-dev] what does -a in i.rectify do?

Maciej Sieczka tutey at o2.pl
Sun Jul 6 06:14:54 EDT 2008

Markus Neteler pisze:
> On Sat, Jul 5, 2008 at 7:43 PM, Maciej Sieczka <tutey at o2.pl> wrote:

>> Would it hurt if I chenged the module's options descriptions to
>> comply with GRASS lingo (eg. "raster map" instead of "file" etc.).

> In both 6.4.svn and trunk it is now: i.rectify [-ca] [input=name]
> extension=string order=value [--verbose]
>
> Standardization we should do in GRASS 7
> http://grass.osgeo.org/wiki/GRASS_7_ideas_collection#Parameters_standardization

I do not mean to change *options names* of course! I was going to change
their *descriptions*, eg.:

1. "Name of the imagery group" -> "Input imagery group name" (to make it
clear i's the input)

2. "Output file extension" -> "Output raster maps extension" (term
"file" is ambigious in GRASS).

Is this acceptable?

--
Maciej Sieczka