[GRASS-dev] trying to compile wxPython NVIZ

Martin Landa landa.martin at gmail.com
Tue Jul 15 01:38:24 EDT 2008

Hi,

2008/7/15 Glynn Clements <glynn at gclements.plus.com>:
>> /Users/cmbarton/grass_dev/grass7_src/lib/nviz
>> /Users/cmbarton/grass_dev/grass7_src/gui/wxpython/vdigit
>> /Users/cmbarton/grass_dev/grass7_src/gui/wxpython/nviz
>> /Users/cmbarton/grass_dev/grass7_src/visualization/nviz2/cmd
>>
>> I went to /lib/nviz to check out the error. The result is below. It is
>> different from the last time it didn't compile, so I hope that this
>> means that it's getting closer. I'm copying William and Glynn to see
>> if anyone has suggestions for how to get this working on my Mac. I am
>> very much looking forward to trying this out.
>
> lib/nviz/Makefile should have $(OGSFLIB) added to EXTRA_LIBS.

done, http://trac.osgeo.org/grass/changeset/32112

Anyway, off-screen rendering is still unsolved on Mac. To try wxGUI
Nviz extension, you should be able to compile nvizlib without rendec.c
(which is not needed for wxGUI).

Martin

--
Martin Landa <landa.martin gmail.com> * http://gama.fsv.cvut.cz/~landa *