[GRASS-dev] trying to compile wxPython NVIZ

William Kyngesburye woklist at kyngchaos.com
Wed Jul 16 00:02:03 EDT 2008

On Jul 15, 2008, at 10:36 PM, William Kyngesburye wrote:

> In file included from change_view.c:20:
> /Users/Shared/src/GRASS/svn/trunk/dist.i386-apple-darwin9.3.0/
> include/grass/nviz.h:120: error: syntax error before ‘AGLPixelFmtID’

Hmm, I can't find AGLPixelFmtID *anywhere* in the OSX headers, and
there are no hits at Apple.  Google only returns a few hits, all
mentioning that it's the AGL equivalent of "XVisualInfo" for pixel info.

-----
http://www.kyngchaos.com/

"Oh, look, I seem to have fallen down a deep, dark hole.  Now what
does that remind me of?  Ah, yes - life."

- Marvin