[GRASS-dev] debugging nviz with TclTk 8.5 aqua

William Kyngesburye woklist at kyngchaos.com
Wed Jul 23 10:05:09 EDT 2008

On Jul 23, 2008, at 8:38 AM, William Kyngesburye wrote:

>> I'd say it's a fairly safe bet that Togl is being compiled with the
>> 8.5 headers but linked against the 8.4 library.
>>

> Michael, for the line that links nviz, do you see -L/usr/lib?

Another possibility is my OSX app startup script is confusing things,
so that it's building correctly with 8.5 but running with 8.4.  Are
you compiling with the TCLTK_INTERNAL and TCLTKVER exports I have in
the Mac readme?

And configuring with opengl=aqua?

-----
http://www.kyngchaos.com/

"I ache, therefore I am.  Or in my case - I am, therefore I ache."

- Marvin