R: [GRASS-dev] WinGRASS Plans

marco.pasetti at alice.it marco.pasetti at alice.it
Fri Jun 6 04:04:38 EDT 2008

Hi Glynn,

Thanks for the explanation.
Since we are talking about, why an interpretated language for the GUI and not, for example, QT-OpenSource (that is compiled, cross-platform, GPL and has also Python bindings)? It's not a critic, just curiosity ;-)

Marco

PS: I didn't ignore your last e-mail about locking on Win; I'm just waiting to finish the new MSYS environment and then work again on the GRASS code...