[GRASS-dev] Re: SoC Report: v.buffer/v.parallel reimplementation

Hamish hamish_b at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 30 06:21:54 EDT 2008

Росен :
> I have the "ditches test" on hand, but it contains areas and points
> as I recall.

areas, which are defined as a closed boundary with an interior centroid.
The boundary generally speaking does not have a category, the centroid
does.

> I've not implemented nothing in v.buffer yet.

oh sorry, nevermind, carry on.... I expect the trouble with it was particular the old method and so it may be fine..

I look forward to trying out the new code!

regards,
Hamish