R: [GRASS-dev] New Binary Package Project for winGRASS

Marco Pasetti marco.pasetti at alice.it
Sat Mar 1 08:37:15 EST 2008

Hi Martin,

Be careful with the guide, it's still a WIP: refresh it regularly, updates
are on the road... (even if I think that GRASS section is almost complete)

Related to this (the guide): what do you think about keeping GRASS + Quantum
GIS building guide together? Actually some things (like expat, geos and gsl)
are not needed by GRASS, but they are for QGIS. Should I prepare two
different documents, one for GRASS only and one for both GRASS and QGIS
(since I actually don't see great utility of using QGIS without GRASS
plugin, which is instead a great feature of QGIS, specially for not advanced
users)?