R: [GRASS-dev] New Binary Package Project for winGRASS

marco.pasetti at alice.it marco.pasetti at alice.it
Mon Mar 3 04:23:50 EST 2008

Hi friends,

yesterday I decided to take a day off, so today I'll take some time before to reply to all... I'm going on in date-received order ;-)

>We have a GRASS icon for MS Windows in SVN, could it be used on the top
>right corner of the windows and the taskbar?  lib/init/grass.ico

about the icon, I found it, but it doesn't have the transparent layer! so I decided to create a new one, using the official png logo, and stretching the image to constrain it to a squared poroportion (as done for the previous icon); actually, leaving the original proportion, makes the icon less visible in 16px format...
The zip archive contains the multi-icon in 16,24,32 and 48 px and the png used to create the icon.

this is the address: http://www.webalice.it/marco.pasetti/grass/grass_icon_package.zip

Marco