[GRASS-dev] Google Summer of Code 2008

Wolf Bergenheim wolf+grass at bergenheim.net
Sat Mar 8 03:38:30 EST 2008

On 08.03.2008 04:25, Helena Mitasova wrote:
> Wolf,
>
> can you please add the dates to the timeline on the wiki page
> to get some idea when the deadlines are and when the PSC
> should get ready to select the topics?

Now would be a good time, since the OSGeo organization application has
to be sent on Tuesday. When is the next PSC meeting?

> To others - we have still only Wolf as mentor, maybe others can partner
> with Wolf as second mentors (I think that was one of the suggestions
> from the mentor's meeting) to learn from him how to do it well or
> even suggest or pick-up some topics. It would be nice to be better
> prepared this year,

Yes please! It would be best to have 3-4 mentors to be able to cover
around 3 students. I'm not going to be able to mentor more then one
student this year. If you are even the least bit curious about this
whole mentoring thing, I'll gladly answer questions, either per email or
in the #GRASS channel in IRC.

--Wolf

--

<:3 )---- Wolf Bergenheim ----( 8:>