R: [GRASS-dev] Re: GUI support for TclTk 8.5

marco.pasetti at alice.it marco.pasetti at alice.it
Mon Mar 10 08:23:42 EDT 2008

Hin

NVIZ works fine for me, with tcl/tk 8.5.1
BTW, I just finished the installer for windows, but there's still a problem I'm not able to fix:

installer procedure creates 4 different files to let GRASS work even if installed in dirs with spaces; files are:
grass63.bat
grass63 (to launch grass from msys shell)
msys.bat
grassrc6 (to avoid initial location error)

It works fine, but nviz fails if GRASS is installed in a "spaced" dir; I verified that error doesn't occur when installed in a "space free" dir!

I could release it right now (actually, after lunch ;-)), warning in the install procedure to not use dir with spaces, or delay the release and try to fix the problem.
What do you think about?

Marco