[GRASS-dev] Re: GUI support for TclTk 8.5

Paul Kelly paul-grass at stjohnspoint.co.uk
Mon Mar 10 08:36:48 EDT 2008

On Mon, 10 Mar 2008, Maris Nartiss wrote:

> Probably problem is mixed back and forward slashes within single call?

No, there are no mixed slashes - the paths output by g.gisenv for GISBASE
and GISDBASE all contain forward slashes. I think Windows Tcl/Tk can
handle mixed forward and back fine anyway. Windows system calls certainly
can.

> Please, open new ticket for this (hardcoded paths in nviz).

I'm not sure enough what the problem is to do that. If I knew what it was,
I'd try to fix it! As I said, I *suspect* it's not directly related to
this code (which has been unchanged for years).

Paul