[GRASS-dev] Google Summer of Code 2008

Wolf Bergenheim wolf+grass at bergenheim.net
Wed Mar 12 18:03:12 EDT 2008

Hello folks,

I have added a first iteration of ideas. to our ideas page [1] I have
also listed some people willing to mentor based on some responses I have
gotten. If you feel uncomfortable mentoring a given idea, feel free to
remove yourself, also feel free to add even more ideas. or add yourself
to an idea you'd like to mentor.

Michael Could you please elaborate on your ideas 2,3, and 4 (below) and
maybe add them to the ideas pages.

--Wolf

[1]

<:3 )---- Wolf Bergenheim ----( 8:>