[GRASS-dev] R: WinGRASS-6.3.0RC5 Self Installer

marco.pasetti at alice.it marco.pasetti at alice.it
Fri Mar 14 07:08:34 EDT 2008

Hi,

Please, suggest me also the message to display.
Benjamin suggested as follows:
"WARNING: you are about to install GRASS into a directory that has spaces in either its name or the path of directories leading up to it. You may go ahead, but expect trouble and weird behaviour from GRASS modules. It is highly recommended to choose a simple installation path without spaces such as: C:\GRASS."

Marco