[GRASS-dev] GRASS 6.3.0

Helena Mitasova hmitaso at unity.ncsu.edu
Wed Mar 19 01:18:27 EDT 2008

Well given all the troubles reported recently we may as well need RC6
unless you and Markus  have a good sense that these troubles are only
in the svn version and not backported to the release.

I would love to get GRASS6.3 out soon - people are still downloading
6.2 as the stable GRASS and GRASS6.3 is just so much better. And I
need to get some stable, official release installed in some labs and
don't want to use 6.2

thanks a lot, Helena