[GRASS-dev] New GRASS icons

Robert Szczepanek grass at szczepanek.pl
Wed Mar 19 21:08:29 EDT 2008

Michael Barton wrote:

>> First draft is on my web page
>> http://www.szczepanek.pl/icons.grass/
>
> The new display/erase/and zoom-back icons don't seem like they would
> be as informative to a user (i.e., with the checkerboard pattern) as
> to what they do.
>
> Michael

I agree with you Michael and I'am still looking for better symbols.
Those two first icons will be difficult is we want to express them
precisely.
Is there significant difference for the user between >display< and >redraw<?

Second step for new icons:
http://www.szczepanek.pl/icons.grass/index.php#2
Please take a look at >layer< and symbols for general actions.

Robert