[GRASS-dev] New GRASS icons

Michael Barton michael.barton at asu.edu
Fri Mar 21 01:39:27 EDT 2008

Good discussion below. I look forward to seeing more of these. I
agree that the action/object approach is a good way to go. Not only
does it reduce the number of primitives, but gives users a greater
sense of predictability in the functions that are called by icon
buttons.

Michael
Director of Graduate Studies
Center for Social Dynamics & Complexity