[GRASS-dev] New GRASS icons

Paolo Cavallini cavallini at faunalia.it
Thu Mar 27 02:47:38 EDT 2008

Hamish ha scritto:

> Also there are QGIS's GRASS toolbox icons to draw inspiration from, use
> as placeholders, or just plain reuse:
>  http://trac.osgeo.org/qgis/browser/trunk/qgis/src/plugins/grass/modules
> (maybe easier to browse those by just loading up the toolbox in QGIS...)
>
> I guess eventually we can push compatible icons over to QGIS so the user
> only has to remember one icon per task and so using the QGIS toolbox
> becomes a familiar and natural experience (& vice versa).

Hamish:
I agree completely: that's what I suggested to QGIS team. In fact, i
believe having a more or less unified look&feel across desktop and web
free GIS would make life of users easier, and developers would have to
bother less about graphics.
QGIS has the capability of switching between sets of icons, so it will
be easy to have a "grassy" set of icons for it.
All the best.
pc
--
Paolo Cavallini, see: http://www.faunalia.it/pc