[GRASS-dev] WinGRASS-6.3.0RC6 Self Installer

Moritz Lennert mlennert at club.worldonline.be
Thu Mar 27 13:21:48 EDT 2008

On 27/03/08 17:46, marco.pasetti at alice.it wrote:

> http://www.webalice.it/marco.pasetti/temp/README.html
>
> Notes and suggestions about modifications, addings and removals in it
> will be highly appreciated.

- How to submit bugs ?

preferably here: http://trac.osgeo.org/grass/

but possibly on wingrass list

- Maybe add the information about how to contact you (possibly via one
of the mailing lists) ?

- Not about the document, but about the package:

1) ODBC and maybe MySQL might be good things to add. Especially the
first, as this would potentially give access to Win-specific databases.

2) More a question to Glynn: I see r.terraflow is still missing. I guess
this hasn't been backported to 6.3releasebranch ?

Once again: great job and many thanks !

Moritz