[GRASS-dev] WinGRASS-6.3.0RC6 Self Installer

marco.pasetti at alice.it marco.pasetti at alice.it
Thu Mar 27 12:46:49 EDT 2008

Hi all,

I'm preparing WinGRASS-6.3.0RC6 Self Installer. In addition to RC6 build (naturally) I added some Windows registry keys (Name, Version and InstallPath), modified the script that creates grass63.bat (changing set PATH=%PATH%;..... to set PATH=.....;%PATH%) and rewrote README file.

I changed the README format from plain text to html in order to make the document more portable (since it is written according to w3C standards, with CSS embedded), more readable (since it is organized in sections with a table of contents) and more complete. I tried to follow all the notes and suggestions recently received from the list. Because it is an *official* document, I thought to propose it to the list before to *pack* it in the installer:

http://www.webalice.it/marco.pasetti/temp/README.html <http://www.webalice.it/marco.pasetti/temp/README.html>

Notes and suggestions about modifications, addings and removals in it will be highly appreciated.

Marco