[GRASS-dev] r.cva output file missing

rmayer rebecca.mayer at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 30 11:13:26 EDT 2008

My colleagues and I have run r.cva three times and each time there is no sign
of the output raster.  It is not in the working mapset or anywhere else in
the filesystem. We are using GRASS 6.2 on Fedora 7 running in vmware on
various Windows machines.

The command appears to be running properly according to the GRASS Output
window. It takes about 7 hours to complete and then - no output raster.

This is one of the commands we've used:
r.cva -f input=sle_dem_fl sites=sle_unc3 output=sle_vs_test obs_elev=60
target_elev=1.75 max_dist=30000 seed=0 type=sites curvc=0.0

Does anyone have any ideas on what could be the problem?