[GRASS-dev] Re: [GRASS GIS] #104: saving display to tiff or ppm garbled when NVIZ is not top window

Glynn Clements glynn at gclements.plus.com
Mon Mar 31 08:03:25 EDT 2008

William Kyngesburye wrote:

> On Mar 29, 2008, at 3:52 AM, Glynn Clements wrote:
>
> > Post all of the output (xdpyinfo, glxinfo, nviz).
> >
> (I figured I should also drag the NVIZ window partially offscreen for
> the test)

The window shouldn't matter if you're using a Pixmap or pBuffer
(that's largely the point of using them).

> Destroy Pixmap
> glXSwapBuffers: no context for this drawable

Does this actually cause any problems for subsequent use of NVIZ?

When the zoom code completes, there shouldn't be a current context or
current drawable; the window's expose handler should re-instate them
each time.

If this causes a problem, we could probably restore them.