[GRASS-dev] new grass add-on

roberto.marzocchi roberto.marzocchi at gmail.com
Fri May 2 03:58:18 EDT 2008

Reading  the new version of
http://trac.osgeo.org/grass/wiki/HowToContribute I understand this:
I must write to you (currently you're the GRASS-PSC chair) and to other
developers. Only the grass developers or the GRASS-PSC chair can add my
"osgeo_id" to the OSGeo LDAP authentication system.
If I correctly understand, so is clear!!
An other suggest: You can write the e-mail address of grass developers
list too.  Before I'm not sure that I must write to the grass developers
list for obtain the authentication of my "osgeo_id".

Cheers
Roberto