[GRASS-dev] order of tabs in r.colors in 6.4

Carlos "Guâno" Grohmann carlos.grohmann at gmail.com
Mon May 5 12:42:40 EDT 2008

Many thanks for all the answers. I was talking about the Tcl/Tk gui.

cheers

Carlos

On Mon, May 5, 2008 at 3:36 AM, Martin Landa <landa.martin at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
>  2008/5/5 Hamish <hamish_b at yahoo.com>:
>

>  >  thanks Martin for reminding me about why the Required tab was needed, to
>  >  work around the "list $foo and exit" flag || map=required issue. As
>  >  earlier suggested by Glynn? we could fix that for next versions of GRASS
>  >  with a new flag->struct item which tells the parser not to worry about
>  >  testing all required options=. (and flags by definition can't be required
>  >  so as long as the flags are parsed first, it's do-able)
>
>  I have created a Trac ticket for that.
>
>  http://trac.osgeo.org/grass/ticket/156
>

>  Martin
>  --
>  Martin Landa <landa.martin gmail.com> * http://gama.fsv.cvut.cz/~landa *

 Carlos Henrique Grohmann - Guano
 Geologist M.Sc - Doctorate Student at IGc-USP - Brazil
Linux User #89721 - carlos dot grohmann at gmail dot com
"Good morning, doctors. I have taken the liberty of removing Windows
95 from my hard drive."
--The winning entry in a "What were HAL's first words" contest judged
by 2001: A SPACE ODYSSEY creator Arthur C. Clarke

Can't stop the signal.