[GRASS-dev] Re: [GRASS-user] Compiling addons from svn repository

g_massa at libero.it g_massa at libero.it
Thu Nov 6 13:32:18 EST 2008

Mortiz,
thank you for interesting about mcda. I need help and suggest for better coding!
- Yes, r.mcda.electre, r.mcda.regime   use G_alloc_matrix((nrows*ncols),(nrows*ncols))  with related memory problem. I'm looking for a better algorithm, especially for pairwise comparison that need large matrix  ((nrows*ncols),(nrows*ncols)) for derive concordance and discordance matrix. Now I don't find it but I' still looking for. Could you give me a suggest ?.
- I'm working "hardly" with r.roughset, expecially for use classify algorithm, without  shell script for generating classified map. I  hope to develop a module for "dominance base rough set" (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dominance-based_Rough_Set_Approach) in a few month that will complete the mcda suite.
- Documentation is still laking I know. I'm working for improve too.

I'm gratefully you if give me feed back about result, all the mcda modules are still under develop and testing

Thanks,

Gianluca