[GRASS-dev] r34362, r34366

Hamish hamish_b at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 19 06:34:03 EST 2008

Hi,

re. area of  https://trac.osgeo.org/grass/changeset/34362

is it really a good idea for us to be telling people to use "rm -rf"
in a main help page?? For one thing it's not portable, and for another
new users are reading that- I'd suggest for them to learn to do dangerous
things on their own time and we just say nothing. They'll all know how
to delete a folder, all we have to say is that they can do that without
worrying about breaking some registry. but let them source their own ammo.

re.  https://trac.osgeo.org/grass/changeset/34366

fine for grass7, but please don't disable valid+working functionality in
devbr6. if you want to launch a gui window for it use "r.recode --ui".

thanks,
Hamish