[GRASS-dev] compilation success

Glynn Clements glynn at gclements.plus.com
Wed Oct 8 19:05:17 EDT 2008

Michael Barton wrote:

> When I try the new nviz, I nothing happens visually, but I get the
> following in the layer manager output window.

> import grass6_wxnviz as wxnviz
>    File "/Applications/Grass/GRASS-6.4.app/Contents/MacOS/etc
> /wxpython/nviz/grass6_wxnviz.py", line 7, in <module>
>
> import _grass6_wxnviz
> ImportError
> :
> dynamic module does not define init function
> (init_grass6_wxnviz)

Is gui/wxpython/nviz/grass6_wxnviz_wrap.cpp generated correctly?

It should contain the line:

	#define SWIG_init    init_grass6_wxnviz

and then the function:

	SWIGEXPORT void SWIG_init(void) {

at the bottom of the file.

Are there any errors or warnings from compilation in gui/wxpython/nviz?

Does init_grass6_wxnviz (or anything similar) show up in the output
from:

	nm -D OBJ.*/_grass6_wxnviz.so
?