[GRASS-dev] simwe

Helena Mitasova hmitaso at unity.ncsu.edu
Thu Oct 30 20:13:55 EDT 2008

On Oct 30, 2008, at 5:56 PM, Glynn Clements wrote:

> Helena Mitasova wrote:
>
>> The sites issues are fixed (I commented the offending code out).
>
> By "fixed", I meant making the code work.

the site related input and output is not essential and needs to be
updated to vector points anyway so I commented it out (until
somebody who is interested in having that output will update
it to vector format - it may be me, my student or somebody else).

So the #1 and #2 is not there any more. Let me know if I should delete
it completely rather than comment it out - I am keeping it there in case
I can get to it sometimes soon.

The waterglobs.h issue is more complicated and I need to find out first
why it has been done the way it is there - I need more time for that,
but the code should compile and work as it is (at least it does for me).

Helena