[GRASS-dev] Re: [GRASS-SVN] r33243 - grass/branches/develbranch_6/lib

Markus Neteler neteler at osgeo.org
Thu Sep 4 18:45:37 EDT 2008

On Thu, Sep 4, 2008 at 12:12 PM, Martin Landa <landa.martin at gmail.com> wrote:
> Markus,
>
> % is not a comment, it's just suppress internal link. Now 'vector' is
> linked to vector structure which is wrong. I am not sure it is
> possible to globally suppress linking of given words. So 'vector'
> would be not linked to 'vector' structure without need to use
> '%vector'.

[ the file is: grass64/lib/grasslib.dox and expanded in
http://download.osgeo.org/grass/grass6_progman/main.html ]

OK. The problem is that
 "vector: Vector_Library (GRASS Vector and Direct Graph Library)"
is no longer expanded as link. Someone just asked me if the
vector lib is not documented and I discovered that the link is
no longer generated at all. I just tried a fix but it isn't expanded...

How could we solve this?
thanks
Markus