[GRASS-dev] no way to ID table columns outside of working mapset?

Michael Barton michael.barton at asu.edu
Mon Sep 8 16:44:13 EDT 2008

You are correct. This didn't seem to work when I tested it last night.
v.info -c is a problem because it does not give a list of defined
layers; you have to know which layer you want to look at and tell it.

Michael
Director of Graduate Studies
Center for Social Dynamics & Complexity
Arizona State University