[GRASS-dev] Compile only wildfire modules?

Rainer M Krug r.m.krug at gmail.com
Wed Sep 10 05:39:39 EDT 2008

Hi

I want to use the wildfire modules, and they are either EXTREMELY slow
(even on the demodataset) or there is something wrong with them,
because they seem to hang at 0% cells visited.

Therefore I want to compile them with #define DEBUG enabled. At the
moment, I am compiling the grass completely - but there must be a way
of compiling only the wildfire modules (or even only r.spread)?

I am using Ubuntu Hardy Heron and the normal compile works without problems.

Thanks,

Rainer

P.S: I have never used C before (but Delphi under windows extensively)
- therefore this "simple" question.
Biology, UCT), Dipl. Phys. (Germany)

Faculty of Science
Natural Sciences Building