[GRASS-dev] Re: [GRASS-user] g.xlist/g.xremove addons (C version of g.mlist/g.mremove)

Markus Neteler neteler at osgeo.org
Fri Sep 12 17:13:02 EDT 2008

On Sun, Sep 7, 2008 at 10:31 PM, Glynn Clements
<glynn at gclements.plus.com> wrote:
> Markus Neteler wrote:
>
>> > I have added g.mlist and g.mremove to SVN trunk, along with
>> > G_set_ls_filter() and the configure checks for the regex functions.
>>
>> My hope was to backport the fast version of g.m|xlist and g.m|xremove
>> to GRASS 6.4.svn (where I need it).
>> Which submissions are relevant? I see
>>
>> 33265: Add G_set_ls_filter()
>> 33266: Add g.mlist, g.mremove
>> 33268: Add configure checks for regex functions; Enable g.mlist, g.mremove
>> 33269: Move element_list to lib/gis, for earlier availability
>> 33305: Use basic REs by default; add -e for extended REs
>
> Also, this is partially relevant:
>
>  33267: Rename, update HTML files for g.mlist, g.mremove

Sure.

I have the backport almost prepared (quite some work), but stumble over

configure.in
LOC_CHECK_FUNC(regcomp,regex functions,REGEXLIB,,,,,[
LOC_CHECK_LIBS(regex,regcomp,regex,$REGEXLIBPATH,REGEXLIB,,,)
])

autoconf-2.13 refuses to expand that macro. I diff'ed configure.in and
aclocal.m4 but found no differences in this context.
How did you go this expanded in GRASS 7?

thanks
Markus