[GRASS-dev] Re: [GRASS-user] g.xlist/g.xremove addons (C version of g.mlist/g.mremove)

Markus Neteler neteler at osgeo.org
Sat Sep 13 02:05:31 EDT 2008

On Sat, Sep 13, 2008 at 3:03 AM, Glynn Clements
<glynn at gclements.plus.com> wrote:

> Markus Neteler wrote:
>
>> I have the backport almost prepared (quite some work), but stumble over
>>
>> configure.in
>> LOC_CHECK_FUNC(regcomp,regex functions,REGEXLIB,,,,,[
>> LOC_CHECK_LIBS(regex,regcomp,regex,$REGEXLIBPATH,REGEXLIB,,,)
>> ])
>>
>> autoconf-2.13 refuses to expand that macro. I diff'ed configure.in and
>> aclocal.m4 but found no differences in this context.
>> How did you go this expanded in GRASS 7?
>
> 6.4's aclocal.m4 doesn't have LOC_CHECK_FUNC.

Ah: copying over aclocal.m4 from GRAS 7 solves it.

I have now backported and submitted g.mlist and g.mremove to GRASS 6.4.svn
including related changes.
Yet the scripts are in place but the PATH order takes the new binaries
first. After a short testing period we should remove
scripts/g.mlist/
scripts/g.mremove/

I have removed them already from scripts/Makefile

Markus