[GRASS-dev] nviz compile errors on Mac OS X

William Kyngesburye woklist at kyngchaos.com
Sun Sep 14 14:36:24 EDT 2008

On Sep 14, 2008, at 1:22 PM, Michael Barton wrote:

> I went ahead and installed PyOpenGL, recompiled ../lib/nviz and ../
> wxpython/nviz.

Nothing binary in PyOpenGL, so no need to recompile.

> Same result. I'm glad that you're getting partway there on the Mini,
> but not sure what else I need to do to duplicate your setup. I'm
> including my compile ritual below for comparison. Note, I AM
> building the TclTk GUI too, but that shouldn't matter.
>
> Michael
>
> export CFLAGS="-arch i386 -Os -g"
> export CFLAGS="-arch i386 -Os -g"
> export LDFLAGS="-arch i386 -Os -g"

If below doesn't help, try without the -g flag?

> --with-wxwidgets=/usr/local/lib/wxPython-unicode-2.8.8.1/bin/wx-
> config --with-wxwidgets=/usr/bin/wx-config

Um, you should only use the /usr/local one.  I'm guessing that the 2nd
--with-wxwidgets completely overrides the first.

-----
http://www.kyngchaos.com/

"Those people who most want to rule people are, ipso-facto, those
least suited to do it."

- A rule of the universe, from the HitchHiker's Guide to the Galaxy