[GRASS-dev] nviz compile errors on Mac OS X

William Kyngesburye woklist at kyngchaos.com
Sun Sep 14 16:54:14 EDT 2008

On Sep 14, 2008, at 3:38 PM, Michael Barton wrote:

> Tried it. Got a warning...
>

> 2008-09-14 13:34:55.327 packagemaker[52382:60b] relocate: (null) 0
>    Warning: Could not preserve resource forks because /Tools/
> SplitForks could not be found.

I should disable that option, but the warning is harmless.

> Otherwise it seems to install.
>
> But nviz doesn't work
>

> I stand corrected. bindist did NOT work. It did not create a binary.

So, no macosx/dist/GRASS-6.4.app?

-----
http://www.kyngchaos.com/

"This is a question about the past, is it? ... How can I tell that the
past isn't a fiction designed to account for the discrepancy between
my immediate physical sensations and my state of mind?"

- The Ruler of the Universe