[GRASS-dev] new version of lib/linkm (linked list memory manager)

Росен Матев r.matev at gmail.com
Wed Sep 24 14:47:24 EDT 2008

Hi all,

I've written a new version of lib/linkm. It's interface is pretty much
the same. Names of functions, variables and the module itself are
subject to revision, as well as the documentation is (my English is
not that good). I've done some testing, the lib works correctly and
outperforms conventional linked list 4 to 12 times. Read the
documentation in linked_list.c for more info.
I'm looking forward to incorporating this into GRASS, since lists are
needed in Vect_get_point_in_poly() and the current library is buggy.
Here is what I've written.

Regards,
Rosen Matev