[GRASS-dev] Addons: r.horizon single point mode segfault

Marco Pasetti marcopstt at gmail.com
Fri Sep 26 03:00:32 EDT 2008

Hi Markus,

> On Fri, Sep 26, 2008 at 3:50 AM, Glynn Clements
> <glynn at gclements.plus.com> wrote:
>>
>> Markus Neteler wrote:
>>
>>> I tried to use r.horizon in single point mode but it segfaults:
>>
>>> (gdb) r elevation.dem step=30 direction=15 bufferzone=200

[snip]

you surely already know that; but I specify for others reading that topic.
Note that:

1. if your projection is based on distance (easting and northing), the
coordinates values must be in meters.
2. the elevation and maximum distance must be measured in meters, even if
you use geographical coordinates (longitude/latitude)
3. the buffer parameters must be in the same units as the raster
coordinates.

Cheers,

Marco