[GRASS-dev] uploaded r.terracost to GRASS Addons

Laura Toma ltoma at bowdoin.edu
Wed Apr 8 17:43:26 EDT 2009

The tarball that I sent was old, therefore the problems.    It turns
out that iterator.{h,cc} are not in use anymore so  I deleted them
from svn.   IOSTREAM is up to date.    I updated main.cc but  now I
get the following errors:

initialize.o -c initialize.cc
initialize.cc: In function ‘void loadGrid(char*, char*, long int*,
TileFactory*)’:
initialize.cc:132: error: invalid conversion from ‘const char*’ to
‘char*’
initialize.cc:143: error: invalid conversion from ‘const char*’ to
‘char*’
initialize.cc: In function ‘void loadNormalGrid(char*, char*, long
int*, cost_type**, cost_type**, pqheap_ijCost*)’:
initialize.cc:270: error: invalid conversion from ‘const char*’ to
‘char*’
initialize.cc:281: error: invalid conversion from ‘const char*’ to
‘char*’
make: *** [OBJ.x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu/initialize.o] Error 1
[ltoma at tuna:~/gis/grass-svn-src/grass-addons/raster/r.terracost]$ svn up

these are caused by
  mapset = G_find_cell (cellname, "");

Any ideas how to fix this?
-Laura