[GRASS-dev] Updated WinGrass release installer now available

Helena Mitasova hmitaso at unity.ncsu.edu
Thu Apr 9 09:48:47 EDT 2009

just a note that the msys version is used a lot in my class although
I haven't
really included it into assignments - I just let the students know
that it exists and what
they can do with and it quickly gets used a lot for automating
workflows.
And it has the advantage of introducing people to linux.

I don't have a problem at all with having both versions and two icons
- it was clearly explained
on Marco's web page and did not cause too much confusion.

Helena