[GRASS-dev] r.surf.fractal [was: v.buffer]

Hamish hamish_b at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 23 10:21:50 EDT 2009

> Hamish ha scritto:
> > no? what is the exact error message?

Paolo:
> option d not recognized

Using grep I can not find any trace of that message in the latest qgis
trunk/ SVN or GRASS's libgis. Has it been retranslated?

does QGIS's grass toolbox double-check the module options using the 'g.module --interface-description' or does it just try to run what the programmer/user threw at it and see what happens?

??
Hamish

(I have cc'd grass-dev ML in the bug ticket to avoid all this cross posting)