[GRASS-dev] NVIZ X11 Interface

William Kyngesburye woklist at kyngchaos.com
Tue Apr 28 22:16:59 EDT 2009

NVIZ python also requires PyOpenGL and numpy (it's mentioned in the
wxpython gui readme but not the main GRASS requirements document).  It
also sounds like the grass6_wxnviz python module didn't get built.

See the macosx readme for a configure example.  You also need to use
the --with-opengl=aqua option (which means that if you also want the
TclTk NVIZ, you need to configure with an Aqua TclTk, since there's
only one opengl setting in GRASS).