[GRASS-dev] v.in.gshhs v2.0 error reading data

Markus Metz markus.metz.giswork at googlemail.com
Fri Aug 14 12:56:22 EDT 2009

Hi,

I've updated v.in.gshhs, it supports now GSHHS data versions 1.4 through
to 2.0, and issues an error if a version is not supported, telling
exactly that, no more non-descript error reading data.

v.in.gshhs imports exported as shapefiles display now properly in QGIS,
no more strange horizontal lines.

Please check out the new version and let me know if it doesn't work for you.

Markus M