[GRASS-dev] New DWG import module

Rodrigo Rodrigues da Silva pitanga at members.fsf.org
Thu Dec 17 09:39:16 EST 2009

Hi! I am working on a replacement for v.in.dwg, since it depends on a
proprietary library. I am using LibreDWG, a recent free software library
that implements the OpenDWG spec. The module, v.in.redwg, is partially
implemented, but I haven't figured out how to invoke it from GUI or CLI. I'd
appreciate if anyone could help me with some information about this.

I think that the following message wasn't delivered to the list, so I am
sending it again.

My best,
--
Rodrigo Rodrigues da Silva
PoliGNU - Grupo de Estudos de Software Livre da Poli/USP