[GRASS-dev] Secret to compiling GRASS 7 on Ubuntu 9.10?

Isaac Ullah isaac.ullah at asu.edu
Fri Dec 18 16:50:38 EST 2009

Oh boy... That seems like a pretty big issue... My configure options for
grass have 64-bit enabled, so shouldn't that set it up to look for all
64-bit architecture? The contents of /etc/ld.so.conf.d/ are libc.conf and
x86_64-linux-gnu.conf. The firs contains "# libc default configuration
\n/usr/local/lib", and the second contains "# Multiarch support
\n/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu \n/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu".  No /usr/lib64 in
either of them. Shall I try to add t hat as a line
in one of these files?

Cheers,

Isaac

isaac.ullah at asu.edu